Today Warner Bros had their presentation at the Time Warner Investor Day which began with a video that it isn’t streaming because “ due to content
protection, playback of this video is not allowed.” In other words, WB is
afraid people will record it.
movies, DVD sales and TV over the last decade before he talked about what they
have coming up.
There was some talk about their relationship with Cartoon Network which the WB will produce, Looney Toons, Scooby Doo and Tom and Jerry shows.
the World of Harry Potter, and DC will anchor WB’s upcoming movie slate. With
$800 Million in revenue this year from Lego — There will be 3 more movies including, one an as yet unnamed project in 2016, Lego Batman in 2017, and The Lego Movie 2 in 2018 — a sequel to this
year’s The Lego Movie.
next year. And At least 10 movies in the pipeline that include:
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Directed by Zack
- Suicide Squad Directed by David Ayer
- Wonder Woman Starring Gal Gadot
- Justice League Part One Directed by Zack Snyder, with Ben
Affleck, Henry Cavill Gal Gadot, Jason Mamoa, Ray Fisher and Amy Adams reprising their Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice roles and Ezra Miller as The Flash.
- The Flash Starring Ezra Miller
- Aquaman Starring Jason Momoa
- S.H.A.Z.A.M Starring Dwayne The Rock Johnson
- Justice League Part Two Directed by Zack Snyder
- Cyborg Starring Ray Fisher
- Green Lantern