DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Television have been dominating the small screen with hit shows like Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow and Gotham they have cornered the market for live-action super heroics in our living rooms and with those shows returning DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Television reign has no end in sight. Saturday night they took over Hall H for the Warner Bros. Television and DC Entertainment Screening Block panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2015; featuring both screening of new footage and cast Q&As. My Media ((((Madness)))) partner in crime Kat Comic Uno was there and we have all the news from it right here! First Up Supergirl!
Unlike the rest of the shows Supergirl Season 2 is not currently in production, they begin shooting next week so they did not have a Season 2 sizzle reel to showcase what they will bring for Season 2 on The CW, but they did give some information about what you can expect.
Supergirl Panel Keynotes:
- Superman & Clark Kent Will Appear In At Least The First 2 Episodes Of The Season
- The Show Is About Family & Clark Kent Is Now A Part Of It
- Tyler Hoechlin Has Not Tried On The Superman Suit Yet
- Clark & Kara Will Butt Heads Over How To Use Their Powers
- More Of Alex’s Life Outside Of The D.E.O. Will Be Focused On
- Jimmy & Kara Will Have Ups & Downs
- Winn May Work More With The D.E.O.
- Maggie Sawyer Will Be Badass, But No Answer On If Batwoman Would Show Up
- The Cliffhanger Will Be Dealt With
- Executive Producer Sarah Schechter Confirmed That Chris Wood’s Character Will Be The One In The Pod.
- Project Cadmus Will Play A Part In Season 2
- There Will Be A Big Fight That Includes Supergirl, Martian Manhunter & Superman
- Schechter Said It Is Complicates & She’d Have To Kill You When Asked If Supergirl Will Be In The Arrowverse