This March, fists and feet will fly as Danny Rand is going solo and exploding back on to the scene in the highly-anticipated IRON FIST #1! Writer Ed Brisson (Bullseye, Old Man Logan) and Mike Perkins (Deathlok) are bringing epic kung-fu action to a new ongoing series – as the titular hero faces a gauntlet of mystical foes!
To celebrate the release of the upcoming new series, Marvel has partnered with valued retail partners to produce custom IRON FIST #1 variant covers from blockbuster artists! Participating retailers have the opportunity to showcase Marvel’s hard-hitting new series with covers exclusive to their stores!
- Bill Sienkiewicz – Golden Apple WonderCon 2017
- Gabriele Dell’Otto – Frankie’s Comics
- J. Scott Campbell Venomized/Anti-Venomized – Midtown Comics
- John Tyler Christopher – Fried Pie Variants
- Mike McKone – Fan Expo Dallas
- Ryan Stegman – The Hall of Comics/CBCS
Want to know more? Fans are encouraged to check with their local comic book retailers for more information and availability for these can’t-miss variant covers. Danny Rand’s trial of mythic proportions is about to begin. Feel the fury of the Iron Fist on March 22nd, when IRON FIST #1 comes to comic shops everywhere!