This fall, a new day will shine on the Marvel Universe with your favorite heroes, your favorite creators…where every story is an event! The last few weeks Marvel has been revealing more information on Marvel Legacy and now they announce the following creative teams and information for two Legacy titles, CABLE, THE MIGHTY THOR, THE UNBELIEVABLE GWENPOOL, and THE UNCANNY AVENGERS.
THE NEWER MUTANTS!
The time-traveling mutant known as Cable has made it his one-man mission to preserve all of time itself. But when a disturbance in the timestream sends Cable back to the recent past, he’ll find a mutant killer he won’t be able to handle alone. Cable’s led teams of X-Men before and he’ll have to turn to some old allies and new friends to stop this deadly threat. Get ready for the newer New Mutants!
Written By: ED BRISSON
Art By: JON MALIN
DOOM SEES YOU
Since arriving in the Marvel Universe from the real world, Gwenpool has made a name for herself as one of its most exciting heroes. From teaming up with Spider-Man and the Mighty Thor to tackling villains like M.O.D.O.K. and Arcade, no one can top her combination of demolition and off-the-wall adventure. But now Gwenpool’s looking for the biggest and baddest foes she can think of and she’s going right to the top of the list with…DR. DOOM!
Written By: CHRISTOPHER HASTINGS
Cover By: PAULINA GANUCHEAU
DEATH OF THE MIGHTY THOR Part 1
The final judgement comes as the Mangog arrives! The War Thor will meet the beast head on. But even the bloodthirst of this Ultimate Thor may pale in comparison to the might of the Mangog! The battle rages as Jane’s cancer takes a turn for the worse, and she might not have to wait for the final judgment at all. The clock is ticking, and no hammer can save her this time. It’s the beginning of the end that will lead to the most dramatic return in the Marvel Universe!
THE MIGHTY THOR #700
Written By: JASON AARON
Wraparound Cover By: RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
Part Avengers and part X-Men. Two of Earth’s mightiest heroes and two of Earth’s mightiest friends. And when it comes to super-heroics, Wonder Man and the Beast have seen it, done it, and they got the T-shirt. When the world throws you cosmic conflict, global calamity, death, rebirth and heartache aplenty, it’s important to remember where your friends are. Join us for “A Pint or Two,” won’t you?
UNCANNY AVENGERS #28
Written By: JIM ZUB
Cover By: SEAN IZAAKSE
- Marvel Breaks The Internet With Marvel Legacy!
- How Marvel Can Perform a ResurrXion of Their Legacy?!
- Make Mine With Marvel Legacy #1 – A New Era For Marvel!
- Marvel Promises Tomorrow Marvel Legacy Changes The Comic Book Industry!
- Marvel Reveals Legacy Covers!
- Marvel Legacy Covered – A Frontline Commentary!
- Make Mine Marvel With Marvel Legacy! – What To Expect – Legacy Numbers & Story Arcs!
- Marvel First Look: Marvel Legacy #1 – 1,000,000 BC Avengers Assemble!
- Sam Wilson To Take Flight In The Falcon #1!
- Marvel Unveils Creative Teams & Solicitations For 13 Marvel Legacy Titles!
- Marvel Unveils Creative Teams & Solicitations For 3 More Marvel Legacy Titles!
- Marvel Legacy Lenticular Homage Covers Arrive This Fall!
- Marvel Unveils Creative Teams & Info For 2 More Marvel Legacy Titles!