DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Television have been dominating the small screen with hit shows like Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow and now Black Lightning they have cornered the market for live-action super heroics in our living rooms and with those shows returning DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Television reign has no end in sight. Saturday night they took over SDCC 2017 for the Warner Bros. Television and DC Entertainment Screening Block panel featuring both screening of new footage and cast Q&As.
The Flash Panel Keynotes:
- Season 4 Premieres Tuesday October 10, 2017 at 8:00 PM ET
- There Will Be A 4-Part, 4-Show Crossover
- Caitlin Snow & Killer Frost Fans Will Both Be Happy
- May See More Wells From The Multiverse
- Fastest Man Alive Vs Fastest Mind Alive (The Flash Vs. The Thinker)
- Season 4 Will Have A Lighter Tone & More Jokes
- Iris Is Devastated That Barry Just Left Without Talking To Her First
- Iris Will Be The Shot Caller For Team Flash
- Neil Sandilands Will Play The Season 4 Big Bad, The Thinker
- Danny Trejo Will Be Playing Gypsy’s Father Breacher
- Kim Engelbrecht Will Be The Mechanic
The Flash Season 4 Premieres On The CW On Tuesday October 10, 2017 at 8:00 PM ET.