DC UNIVERSE, a first-of-its-kind digital subscription service designed especially for DC fans, will come to life with over half a dozen immersive, interactive experiences at Comic-Con International. Fans will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the DC Universe for the first time and literally walk through the originals, classics and comics soon to be available through the digital service.
Open for four days only Thursday, July 19 to Sunday, July 22. A larger-than-life installation of epic proportions will welcome fans into interactive spaces that bring iconic characters and stories to life.
Register now at DCUniverseExperience.com. After registering, fans will head to the Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, directly across the street from the San Diego Convention Center. Guests of the activation will interact with dozens of activities and installations including:
- Explore Dick Grayson’s Titans loft and uncover clues to his whereabouts
- Experience the mysterious creations of Dr. Niles Caulder in the Doom Patrol lab
- Avoid succumbing to the deadly virus in the mystical swamps of Swamp Thing
- Join earth’s newest superhero team in the Young Justice Watchtower
- Create mayhem in the Harley Quinn chaos room
- Step into the sewers with Batman and descend into madness in The Court of Owls
- Enjoy the first public unveiling of rare artwork and memorabilia only previously seen in exclusive engagements
- Discover hidden clues and get an exclusive first-look at the DC UNIVERSE digital subscription service
- And so much more…
Signing up online in advance allows guests to streamline the onsite admission process. Pre-registration does not allow guests to reserve their spot or bypass the line. The activation will be open on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Dates of operation: Thursday – Sunday, July 19 – 22, 2018
- Hours of operation: Thursday – Saturday hours: 9:30 AM – 7:00 PM (line closes at 6:00 PM) Sunday hours: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM (line closes at 4:00 PM)
- Location: Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter 401 K Street, San Diego, CA 92101
- Pre-registration link: DCUniverseExperience.com
Warner Bros. Digital Networks and DC Entertainment tapped Giant Spoon, the creative agency behind the successful “Westworld” activation at SXSW 2018. The partnership will bring decades of artistry and innovative new content being developed exclusively for DC UNIVERSE to life.
DC UNIVERSE will be available in Fall 2018 as a direct-to-consumer digital service. Fans who sign up for memberships will enjoy new original live-action and animated series, classic TV series and films, a curated selection of comic books, breaking news, an expansive encyclopedia, and access to exclusive merchandise. Additional fan features include opportunities to connect with others in the DC community, earn premium rewards, and participate in sweepstakes and contests.
Follow the excitement online at #DCUxSDCC and visit DCUniverseExperience.com to pre-register now.