Welcome Comic Frontline‘s Top 5 Panels! This is where the Frontline Six unite to pick their Top 5 comic panels from the week, and then you guys get to vote below which panel was your favorite. In next week’s post we will announce the winner from the poll.
Fan Panel Pick From Last Week – Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers #30 – POWER RANGERS
Honorable Mention – The Flash #53 – Iris West-Allen
I like these small moments of Iris remembering the past.
5. X-Men Gold #34 – You’ll Always Be My Sister
I’m glad they made up, and this was a really touching scene.
4. Legend of Korra Turf Wars Part 3 – Get Your Scales Off My Girlfriend
3. Life of Captain Marvel #2 – You Were A Worthy Opponent
I’m really enjoying Carol’s complicated relationship with her father, and just love the sombre look of this page.
2. Legend of Korra Turf Wars Part 3 – I Love You
1. Life of Captain Marvel #2 – Love…You
What a powerful moment! Even with their rocky relationship, it’s “I love you” that wakes Joe Jr. up.
5. Mr. & Mrs. X #2 – A Bit Extra
Gambit apparently has experience blowing up Deadpool. I mean, why wouldn’t he?
4. The Amazing Spider-Man #4 – Uper Hero
Timely, topical, perfect humor under the circumstances.
3. West Coast Avengers #1 – NINJA STEEL!
The knives, the hair, the name… I mean this book is on the west coast, Comic-Con is right there…
2. Hunt for Wolverine: Mystery in Madripoor #4 – I Could.
Nice bit of continuity here as a newly formed version of Psylocke (can’t wait to see where that goes!) reminds herself she’s got what it takes to take down the Master of Magnetism. Nice.
1. Mr. & Mrs. X #2 – AIIYEEEE!
That poor baby!
Honorable Mention – Legend of Korra Turf Wars Book Three – You Were Right.
This is such a great moment for them and their relationship.
5. West Coast Avengers #1 – NINJA STEEL!
Did Marvel really just steal the name of a Super Ninja Steel villain? I cracked up when I seen this!
4. The Flash #53 – Iris West-Allen
3. Action Comics #1002 – Clues?
2. The Life Of Captain Marvel #2 – Fear Is….
1. The Life Of Captain Marvel #2 – Taps.
My Dad had a Military burial and this is so accurate, the way everything is and you have this realization when Taps plays the chills run through you and this was the moment when I realized I lived through my worst fear.