Welcome Comic Frontline‘s Top 5 Panels! This is where the Frontline Six unite
to pick their Top 5 comic panels from the week, and then you guys get
to vote below which panel was your favorite. In next week’s post we will
announce the winner from the poll.
Fan Panel Pick From Last Week –Adventures of Super Sons #2 – Electric Super-Boy Boogaloo!/ Superboy Red And Blue
Honorable Mention – Fantastic Four #2 – The Extended Family
An epic way to bring the team back together.
5. Runaways #13 – The Pride
Will the Runaways become the new Pride? I really liked the way our heroes were categorized in this panel.
4. Crowded #2 – How Do I Know I’m A Bad Person?
3. The Amazing Spider-Man #5 – I Love Peter, The Hero
Spencer really gets their relationship!
2. The Amazing Spider-Man #5 – Uncle Ben’s Delicious Rice
This was hysterical!
1. Runaways #13 – I’m Leader!
Nico was the reluctant leader of the Runaways when Alex betrayed them. It really shows character growth as she takes a stand against Alex for leadership of her team.
Honorable Mention – Runaways #13 – Like Old Times
I love this whole scene! Even though they hate Alex, it was like old times as they all stepped into their all to familiar roles.
I had SO many panels I wanted to do honorable mentions to (like the FF extended family, Uncle Ben’s Rice, Adam Strange floating where Earth should be…), but rules are rules. 🙂
5. WWE NXT Takeover: Proving Ground #1 – I Just Need You to Look
I love this sequence as Samoa Joe comes into his own and rediscovers himself in NXT. Joe’s gonna kill you! Joe’s gonna kill you!
Haha, I love how our Defender is a comic book geek!
3. Champions #24 – Give Up Or Stand Up
This conversation between Kamala and Miles was fantastic, and showed both the strength of their friendship and the strength of Kamala’s character and future leadership skills!
2. Fantastic Four #2 – I Swear That Boy Reminds Me of Someone…
Hmm… not ringing any bells… who could it be…? Love this panel and the look on Sue’s face.
1. Amazing Spider-Man #5 – I Love Peter, the Hero
I love Peter and MJ, and this just feels right. MJ realizing that she loves him not despite who he is, but BECAUSE of who he is. Love it!
5. Titans #25 – I Know Your Problem
4. Crowded #2 – A Sex Cape?
She totally has a sex cape.
3. Death of Superman Chapter 7 – Jimmy Meets Doomsday
2. Fantastic Four #2 – The Extended Family
1. The Amazing Spider-Man #5 – Uncle Ben’s Delicious Rice
A joke that everyone says, and now so does Spidey. (I feel guilty for laughing so hard at this)
Honorable Mention – Mech Cadet #13 – In The End….
I love this scene seeing everyone together it ties the whole series together for me, and a great spot to do it at.
5. Fantastic Four #2 – I Swear That Boy Reminds Me Of Someone….
4. Mech Cadet #13 – In Memoriam….
3. Fantastic Four #2 – Which Technically Makes Me Your God….
2. Mech Cadet #13 – It’s What We Do….
1. Mech Cadet #13 – Catching Up With Dad….
I love this scene it is about Sanford and his mom catching up with his dad and it isn’t any surprise that it is my number 1 panel, I am a sucker for a good Father Son scene and this is even more powerful.