Welcome Comic Frontline‘s Top 5 Panels! This is where the Frontline Six unite to pick their Top 5 comic panels from the week, and then you guys get to vote below which panel was your favorite. In next week’s post we will announce the winner from the poll.
Fan Panel Pick From Last Week – Batgirl #27 – My Legs Don’t Define Me
5. Nightwing #50 – We Both Were Shot
I’m glad Percy added Babs in this issue. This line really shows how much the Bat Family goes through to be heroes. Dick is in the denial stage of his trauma.
4. What If Flash Thompson Was Spider-Man #1 – I’m The Good Guy
3. Paper Girls #25 – Tiffany’s Sacrifice
This was an “explosive” issue. Tiffany watching her older self sacrifice herself was just so powerful, and I love that the last words older Tiffany leaves her younger self is to not settle.
2. Paper Girls – The Kiss
1. What If Flash Thompson Was Spider-Man #1 – I’m Not A Hero
A classic Spider-Man image portrayed in a new way as Flash realizes he is not the hero he thought he was as Spider-Man.
5. Nightwing #50 – You Call Me Babs….
This is such a powerful scene. You really get everything you need in this one scene. Dick doesn’t remember his past including Babs and he is fine with that but Babs is barely hanging on.
4. Adventures Of The Super Sons #3 – Double Shut Up!
LOL a great brother fight scene here. Honestly every panel with the two Superboys were up for consideration this week, everyone is gold, but this is my favorite!
3. Nightwing #50 – I Need Him….
2. Green Arrow #45 – He’s Not Coming Back….
SO POWERFUL! Anyone who lost someone you love knows we all have that moment where the actual reality hits you, they aren’t coming back, it’s not a dream, this is it. To see this
1. Green Arrow #45 – Serenity….