BOOM! Studios has shared with Comic Frontline the MORPHENOMENAL preview of MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #32! The first issue of BEYOND THE GRID! Arriving in comics shops worldwide on October 24th, this issue picks up the pieces of the first comic book event in the twenty-five-year history of the global franchise POWER RANGERS: SHATTERED GRID as writer Marguerite Bennett and artist Simone Di Meo deliver a story that every Power Rangers fan must read! IT’S PREVIEW TIME!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #32
Writer: Marguerite Bennett
Artist: Simone Di Meo
Colorist: Jeremy Lawson
Letterer: Jim Campbell
Main Cover By: Jamal Campbell
Pre-Order Cover By: Jordan Gibson
Incentive Cover By: Linda Lithén
Copies of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #32 will be available for sale in October 24, 2018 at local comic book shops or at the BOOM! Studios webstore. Digital copies can be purchased from content providers like comiXology, iBooks, Google Play, and the BOOM! Studios app.
- BOOM! Studios Solicitations For September 2018 – Beyond School!
- Power Rangers Beyond The Grid Reveals A Hidden Enemy & More!
- PMC 2018: Shattered Grid & Beyond Panel Reveals Dark Ranger & Solar Ranger Introduced!
- BOOM! Studios Preview: Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers #31 – Go Beyond The Grid!
- Go Beyond The Grid And Meet The New Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers Team!
For continuing news on POWER RANGERS and more from BOOM! Studios,
stay tuned to Comic Frontline.