Welcome Comic Frontline‘s Top 5 Panels! This is where the Frontline Six unite to pick their Top 5 comic panels from the week, and then you guys get to vote below which panel was your favorite. In next week’s post, we will announce the winner from the poll.
Fan Panel Pick From Last Week – Spider-Girls #3 – Parkers Stick Together
Honorable Mention: Teen Titans #25 – He Was My Father
I really liked the classic origins that Crash had, but putting a nice modern flare with making her parents drug addicts who actually cared about protecting their child.
5. Spider-Geddon #5 – Rock N’ Roll Team Up
A team-up issue I need to see happen!
4. Runaways #16 – We Liked to Help
I really enjoyed this whole scene between Gert and Victor, but This was one of the highlights where Victor doesn’t want to be a burden to anyone. Then Gert tells him he was never a burden.
3. Spider-Geddon #5 – Spider-Girls Stick Together
2. Runaways #16 – Our Christmas Tree is a Coat Rack
Classic Chase! This had me laughing so hard. ALSO THAT DAZZLER SHIRT!
1. Spider-Geddon #5 – The Other
I hope that this is continued in another Spider book. I need to know how Mayday will react to her father returning.
Honorable Mention: Runaways #16 – Go Back, Gert. Go.
5. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #34 – UNLEASH!
Just awesome to see Zords made right from the Morphing Grid energy.
4. Spider-Geddon #5 – Factory Settings!
3. Spider-Geddon #5 – Spider-Kid! Thank God!
2. Extermination #5 – Just A Young Boy… …Who Misses His Father
1. Klaus And The Crying Snowman #1 – …What These Are For?
Second verse same as the first. I love a Father/Son story! I loved how the whole story really built up to this and how it becomes a story of second chances. Every year I look forward to the magic of Klaus and this year BOOM! Morrison and Mora did not fail to deliver the usual Christmas spirit in this this years offering!