Welcome Comic Frontline‘s Top 5 Panels! This is where the Frontline Six unite to pick their Top 5 comic panels from the week, and then you guys get to vote below which panel was your favorite. In next week’s post, we will announce the winner from the poll.
Fan Panel Pick From Last Week – Fantastic Four #5 – My Highest Priority
Honorable Mention – Young Justice Outsiders Prelude Chapter 1 – You Make Me Brave
This is what makes a good couple. They make each other stronger!
5. Heroes In Crisis #4 – Teen Titans Forever / Remember The Titans
There are some striking scenes in this series, but this is one of my favorites. A picture can tell a thousand words.
4. Runaways #17 – The Night Before The End of the World
I just love how they look at each other here.
3. Archie 1941 #4 – I’ll Have A Cherry Coke
2. Batgirl #30 – He Doesn’t Know Who You Are
If only Jim Gordon knew that was his daughter! He never would have pulled that gun out, especially knowing the trauma his daughter has connected to the weapon.
1. Heroes In Crisis #4 – There…and There
Honorable Mention – Heroes In Crisis #4 – Girl-Bat And Harley
Loved this whole sequence with them, and this aftermath of their battle when Batgirl consoles Harley. Nicely done.
5. Champions #1 – One More Day Once More?
Whoa, did Miles just make a deal with Mephisto?!?!
4. Archie #701 – All My Fault.
This felt more like classic Jughead to me. Getting a job was the worse thing he could do in his opinion, and it caused all the bad. Too funny and classic.
3. Heroes in Crisis #4 – Ah, $%@# This.
Such a Black Canary thing to do loved this scene!
2. Injustice vs. Masters Of The Universe #6 – SHAZAM!
Almost as cool as Skeletor with the power, He-Man wielding it here and taking down Supes was very cool!
1. Marvel Knights 20th #5 – Birth Of A King.
Oh man, Kingpin taking on Doctor Doom… and winning! That was pretty awesome!
5. The Terrifics #11 – We Don’t Want You And We Don’t Need You!
4. Heroes In Crisis #4 – Girl-Bat And Harley
Batgirl reaches Harley.
3. Action Comics #1006 – Interesting…
Is that THE car?
2. Detective Comics #995 – Me!
You’re in here with ME!
1. Heroes In Crisis #4 – Blue And Gold / Bros Before Heroes
Bros before Heroes!
Honorable Mention – Heroes In Crisis #4 (of 9) – Remember The Titans
Just seeing this brings a smile to my face!
5. Archie #701 – Riverdale’s Darkest Secret!
I shouldn’t like this series as a long-time Archie fan but I am and this mystery is a part of that reason!
4. Heroes In Crisis #4 (of 9) – Now I’m Going To Break The Dinosaur!
Open the door, get on the floor, everybody break the dinosaur. I love this scene man, I love how real their friendship is here.
3. Young Justice Outsiders Chapter 2 (of 2) – I Will Always Always Lover Her.
In the comic I think Conner & Cassie are the next Lois & Clark and never thought I could see that with anyone else, but then comes Greg Weisman and the Young Justice Animated Series and all of a sudden BOOM! Conner and M’gann are just so great together and this scene shows why.
2. Heroes In Crisis #4 (of 9) – Bros Before Heroes / Blue & Gold
1. Heroes In Crisis #4 (of 9) – There… And There
Three words, three panels and such emotion, such depth is shown. Seeing Babs talk about her gunshot wound and to actually se not just the entry but the exit wound is just so powerful. This maybe the best panel I have seen in a year.
5. Detective Comics #995 – Hurts So Much…
The pain that Leslie Tompkins is experiencing is so beautifully explained that as a reader you feel the pain she is going through.
4. Heroes In Crisis #4 – There…and There
The bullet wound is obviously still fresh in Barbara’s mind as she shows Sanctuary the pain that she experiences every single day.
3. Tony Stark: Iron Man #7 – That’d Be Me.
Only Tony Stark would have a big red button to stop and foil the Controller’s plans.
2. Champions #1 – Robot Logic.
Glad to see the relationship struggles between Riri and Viv looking forward to what is in store for these two in the future.
1. The Walking Dead #187 – Once Upon A Time.
Robert Kirkman has always done something well, and that is character development. That is why we all fell in love with the series, to begin with. In this issue, we learn the very horrific story of Princess’ childhood.