BOOM! Studios have shared with Comic Frontline the MORPHENOMENAL preview of MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #35! The next issue of BEYOND THE GRID! Arriving in comics shops worldwide on January 30th, this issue continues BEYOND THE GRID in a stand-alone issue discover the origin of the mysterious Dark Ranger, as writer Marguerite Bennett and artists French Carlomagno & Francesco Mortarino deliver a story that every Power Rangers fan must read! IT’S PREVIEW TIME!
Writer: Marguerite Bennett
Artist: French Carlomagno, Francesco Mortarino
Colorist: Eleonora Bruni, Walter Baiamonte, Francesco Segala
Letterer: Ed Dukeshire
Main Cover By: Jamal Campbell
Pre-Order Cover By: Jordan Gibson
Incentive Cover By: Linda Lithén
Copies of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #35 will be available for sale on January 30, 2019, at local comic book shops or at the BOOM! Studios webstore. Digital copies can be purchased from content providers like comiXology, iBooks, Google Play, and the BOOM! Studios app.
- BOOM! Studios Solicitations For September 2018 – Beyond School!
- Power Rangers Beyond The Grid Reveals A Hidden Enemy & More!
- PMC 2018: Shattered Grid & Beyond Panel Reveals Dark Ranger & Solar Ranger Introduced!
- BOOM! Studios Preview: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #31 – Go Beyond The Grid!
- Go Beyond The Grid And Meet The New Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Team!
- BOOM! Studios Preview: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #32 – New Enemy Revealed!
- BOOM! Studios Preview: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #33 – The Solarix Origin!
- BOOM! Studios Preview: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #34 – Call On The Zords!
For continuing news on POWER RANGERS and more from BOOM! Studios,
stay tuned to Comic Frontline.