Welcome Comic Frontline‘s Top 5 Panels! This is where the Frontline Six unite
to pick their Top 5 comic panels from the week, and then you guys get
to vote below which panel was your favorite. In next week’s post, we
will announce the winner from the poll.
Fan Panel Pick From Last Week – Legend of Korra Ruins of the Empire Part 1 – It Must Be Challenging to Be the Avatar’s Girlfriend
Honorable Mention – Fantastic Four #10 – That’s My Big Sis!
I love how proud Johnny is of his sis.
5. Angel #1 – Forever Can Be Cruel
4. The Immortal Hulk #18 – All Smashed
A full view of Betty’s new form, and her admitting that she was part of the reason her life got destroyed.
3. Heroes in Crisis #9 – Pretty Girl
2. Fantastic Four #10 – We Are All Smarter Than Your Dad /
Smartest One There Is
1. Doomsday Clock #10 – I’m The Man of Inaction/I’m The Villain…
I love this comparison as Doctor Manhattan realizes he’s the villain.
Honorable Mention – Marvel Rising #3 – Have You Played it Yet?
5. Fantastic Four #10 – Smartest One There Is / We Are All Smarter Than Your Dad
Luna and Valeria square off in the intelligence game, but Reed’s just proud. Classic.
4. Superman/Leviathan Special #1 – You Suck at it
Love this line, so in line with who Superman is. A little contradictory to their Spyral feint in Action, but still…
3. Marvel’s Spider-Man: City At War #3 – Pants on the Ground
Love this sequence how Peter just casually changes in the middle of dinner and leaves MJ to clean up the mess. Busted, Spidey!
2. Heroes in Crisis #9 – I Still Use His Name?
This is one of the few instances in these confessionals that really leaps out and speaks to the psychological trauma some of these characters face. And it’s a very human question to ask.
1. Fantastic Four #10 – We Get Back Up!
Technically two panels, but I love the attitude of the Yancy Streeters, plus you have Franklin finally realizing this place and his family aren’t so bad after all. Nice.
Honorable Mention: Fantastic Four #10 – Retake…
I love this! Valeria is so confident and this is something I said was going to happen when she returned LOL.
5. Fantastic Four #10 – Now? I Make… Nothing
This is a big moment for Franklin, we see why he has been acting out, it isn’t him being a teenager. He is afraid he isn’t going to be a part of his family anymore.
4. Fantastic Four #10 – As Long As It Takes!
YES! This is Franklin, he realizes what makes a family and what makes a hero.
3. Detective Comics Annual #2 – But, The Who Will I Hire To Be My Butler?
This is such a great scene between Bruce and Alfred, I just love their relationship.
2. Heroes In Crisis #9 – But I Can’t Delete It…
1. Doomsday Clock #10 – I’m The Villain…/ I’m The Man of Inaction
Such a big moment, Doctor Manhattan realizes the difference between him and Superman and that he is actually the villain of the story.