Welcome Comic Frontline‘s Top 5 Panels! This is where the Frontline Six unite
to pick their Top 5 comic panels from the week, and then you guys get
to vote below which panel was your favorite. In next week’s post, we
will announce the winner from the poll.
Fan Panel Pick From Last Week – Young Justice #7 – Be Your Best Selves…
5. Smooth Criminals #7 – How’s Brenda
4. Spider-Man Life Story #5 – Bring It
The Parker twins in action!
3. The Immortal Hulk #21 – I Was Too Close
A side of Thunderbolt Ross we rarely get to see.
2. The Unstoppable Wasp #10 – I Love You, Nadia
The thing I’ll miss the most from this series is Janet and Nadia’s mother/daughter dynamic.
1. Captain Marvel #8 – I Bought The Bottle
5. Spider-Man: Life Story #5 – Peter’s Dead!
Intense way to start off this leg of the journey.
4. Teen Titans #32 – Oh Frag!
Lobo wasn’t afraid of dying, he just knew it was gonna suck and I loved it!
3. Smooth Criminals #7 – It’s Code!
Love the realization when she makes the connection here.
2. Loki #1 – Who Am I?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FROSTI! Haha, good stuff.
1. Uncanny X-Men #22 – Happy, Not Happy/Endgame!
You saw it coming, everyone did, but Emma and Logan still can’t face it.
5. Captain Marvel #8 – I Object…
LOL, I love Hazmat here, this is the most personality I think I ever have seen her shown, and I love it!
4. Justice League #28 – Bring It On!
It has all been building to this moment and I can’t wait to see what happens!. Lex looks terrifyingly awesome here.
3. Uncanny X-Men #22 – Scars And All…
I love Jean and Scott and this is just the right scene to show how they love each other scars and all.
2. Teen Titans #32 – I Don’t Want To Lose You Too…
1. Uncanny X-Men #22 – Endgame!/Happy, Not Happy
There are certain couples that are Endgame and Scott and Jean are one of them, Logan and Emma realize it too.
5. Spider-Man Life Story #5 – Tribute to 9/11
Great tribute here to 9-11.
4. Superior Spider-Man #9 – The Die is Cast
Otto has feeling now? The Die is truly Cast!!
3. Batman #75 – A Better Robin
Gotham Girl is like Robin but cooler, great re-intro for the character.
2. Spider-Man Life Story #5 – I’m Forever
What a way to introduce the year 2006 for the beginning of this story. Morlun taking Ben’s life was creepy!
1. Teen Titans #32 – Who is My Mom?
Will Crush ever find out who her mom is? According to her dad, doesn’t look like it.