Welcome Comic Frontline‘s Top 5 Panels! This is where the Frontline Six unite to pick their Top 5 comic panels from the week, and then you guys get
to vote below which panel was your favorite. In next week’s post, we will announce the winner from the poll.
Fan Panel Pick From Last Week – Marvel Comics #1000 – Because of Her/I Stayed For Gwen
5. Champions #9 – Hate
I really enjoyed Riri’s analysis of her dynamic with Viv here.
4. Fantastic Four #14 – Ben Is A Hero!
I love how Johnny stands up for Ben!
3. Deathstroke #47 – He Infected Me With Goodness
2. Ghost-Spider Annual #1 – More Than A Victim
1. Ghost-Spider Annual #1 – Is This What The World Thinks of Gwen Stacy?
All I have to say is damn, what a sequence! Those words are a true gut punch.
Honorable Mention – Justice League #31 – You’re Confused…
I had to include this, I mean look at the scene and Jay & Alan’s expressions, AWESOME!
5. Justice League #31 – Roll Call…
YES! YES! YES! YES! I am loving this! Damn, I missed the JSA!
4. Champions #9 – He’s Our Jerk!
I love this team and how much like family they are. Zub really made them the Teen Titans of the Marvel Universe.
3. Justice League #31 – A League Out Ranks A Society…
LOL, this is an awesome scene and Barry’s line just had me cracking up! I also loved how Jay was like no, you’re on our turf.
2. Doomsday Clock #11 – It Is Us…
1. Lois Lane #3 – AAAH!
This is just priceless! I haven’t had it happen to me but I know a lot of people it has happened too and it is just hilarious.
5. Absolute Carnage: Symbiote Spider-Man #1 – Manage This!
All this for a breakfast burrito! This made me laugh and when I found out who this person was I was a bit surprised.
4. Scream #2 – The Amazing Scream
In case you missed this, you have to appreciate the homage to Amazing Fantasy #15
3. Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy #1 – Crap in a Box
Omg Harley, did you just say Lex took a crap in a box? Had to literally re-read this panel.
2. The Immortal Hulk #23 – Inside Out
This book is just so gross and horrific!!! I love it.
1. The Amazing Spider-Man: Going Big #1 – Never The End
This art right here, this one page, is the the reason I fell in love with Spider-Man. Erik Larsen’s artwork is “Amazing” and just like he says at the end of the book it’s “never the end”.