Welcome to Comic Frontline’s Top 5 Panels! Each week, the cast of Comic Frontline unite to pick our Top 5 comic book panels from the week, and then you all get to vote below on which panel was your favorite! In next week’s post, we will announce the winner from the poll.
Last Week’s Winning Panel YOU Voted for – Captain Marvel #11 – You Can Be Both
Now, onto this week’s picks…
Honorable Mention – Jane Foster: Valkyrie #4 – Did She Think I Was Hitting on Her
Not the right time to ask for coffee!
5. Marauders #1 – No Access For You
Kitty couldn’t phase through that embarrassment!
4. Batman Curse of the White Knight #4 – You’re A Fighter
This line beautifully sets up for the rest of Babs’ motives.
3. Batman Curse of the White Knight #4 – Batman?
2. Ghost Spider #3 – …Cool
1. Batman Curse of the White Knight #4 – Goodbye
5. Dial H for Hero #8 – Betty Rubble
Why is it always Betty Rubble? I probably had those dreams too at some point… Lol
4. Valkyrie: Jane Foster #4 – THAT Asgard!
I love Jane’s winged horse. Much better than those posh ponies from THAT Asgard!
3. The Amazing Spider-Man #32 – Hard to Pun
Too funny and so true!
2. Ghost-Spider #3 – My Nemesis
Gwen is this torn up over the injuries of an enemy. Speaks volumes of her character.
1. The Amazing Mary Jane #1 – 20 Second Dance Party
Just a fun and loving scene.
5. The Amazing Spider-Man #32 – I Remember
Something is very wrong in the 2099 universe.
4. Marauders #1 – The Original Pyro Returns
Having the original Pyro back is pretty cool and this panel is funny because he’s a stowaway.
3. Batman/Superman #3 – Batman Returns!
I cannot believe that they brought back Bunny Robo Batman from The New 52 for this issue.
2. Batman: Curse of the White Knight #4 – Are You Going to Arrest Him?
Barbara teaming up with Harvey to get vengeance on her father’s death is very fitting.
1. Batman: Curse of the White Knight #4 – RIP Jim Gordon
Words cannot describe how impactful this scene really is.
Kat’s Social Media
Brant’s Social Media
Chris’ Social Media
Mike’s Social Media