Welcome to Comic Frontline’s Top 5 Panels! Each week, the cast of Comic Frontline unite to pick our Top 5 comic book panels from the week, and then you all get to vote below on which panel was your favorite! In next week’s post, we will announce the winner from the poll.
Last Week’s Winning Panel YOU Voted for – Captain Marvel #14 – She Hulk Vs. Captain Marvel
Now, onto this week’s picks…
5. Hawkeye Freefall #2 – Arrows are Expensive
Poor Clint, can’t even afford extra arrows.
4. The Immortal Hulk #30 – We’re Still Not Sure What That Is
3. X-Men #5 – What Have I Done?
2. Captain Marvel: The End #1 – You Can’t Kill Fabulous
1. X-Men #5 – I’m Wolverine/Actually, I’m Wolverine
Honorable Mention: Dial H for Hero #11 – 52
Just had to toss in the nod for the F-I-F-T-Y-T-W-O dial in this issue, very fitting.
5. Avengers of the Wasteland #1 – Tonya?
Just seeing Ultron as a mechanic living a mundane, happy life was hysterical, you know, before Doom ripped his head off…
4. Thor #2 – KRAKOOM!
Loved Thor taking it to Galactus here, to the effect of breaking two of his fingers off! No other herald has quite done that, leave it to Thor!
3. Captain Marvel: The End #1 – I Know
A cool little Star Wars moment (I Love You, I Know paraphrase) and fitting with Carol and Jennifer after the relationship Thompson has started to build between the two.
2. X-Men #5 – Actually, I’m Wolverine/I’m Wolverine
The moment I’ve been waiting for since Dawn of X, Laura stepping up and claiming her rightful place. It only made it better with the endorsement by Logan.
1. Star Wars #2 – Mic Drop
I had to chuckle at Lando doing the first mic drop in the world of Star Wars! Nicely done.
5. Dial H #11 – 90’s Feel
4. Justice League #39 – Not There Heroes Anymore
3. Detective Comics Annual #3 – He Loved It
2. X-Men #5 – Logan Tried to Be Nice
1. TMNT #102 – Turtles are Lost
YouTube: Brant Fowler or Last Ember Press
YouTube: Dark Avenger C86
YouTube: Comic Book Corner 2.0