Digital releases first is the new norm in this current world climate. Could we see this trend continue to grow? Plus new TMNT, When new comics are coming from Diamond and more!
Will Digital First Be the New Direction for the Comic Book Industry? | Comic Book Weekly 28
This week on our comic book podcast, we talk about the return of comics in comic shops as Diamond reopens, Geoff Johns directing an episode of Green Lantern, Harley Quinn heading to SyFy, Heavy Metal face masks and new “VIRUS” imprint, TMNT heading to the future, Full Time Court and whether digital first is the new direction for the comic book industry.
- First Second to Publish Full Time Court
- AWA Digital First Comic
- Heavy Metal Face Masks
- DC Adds More Titles to New Distribution Services
- “Virus” Imprint at Heavy Metal to Release Digital Books – Paying Creators First No Matter the Sales
- Diamond Comes Back May 20th
- TMNT Mini-Series to Look Into Their Future
- DC Official Releases for May 19th and May 26th
- May 20th Diamond List
- Agents of SHIELD Tease for Last Season – Must Save Hydra!
- Harley Quinn Joins SyFy
- Geoff Johns Episode for Green Lantern TV Show
YouTube: Brant Fowler or Last Ember Press
YouTube: Dark Avenger C86
YouTube: Comic Book Corner 2.0