Welcome to Comic Frontline’s Top 5 Panels! Each week, the cast of Comic Frontline unite to pick our Top 5 comic book panels from the week, and then you all get to vote below on which panel was your favorite! In next week’s post, we will announce the winner from the poll.
Last Week’s Winning Panel YOU Voted for – Marauders #12 – It’s Canon!
Now, onto this week’s picks…
5. Teen Titans #45 – Sore Loser
I love Crush and Roundhouse’s growing bond!
4. Seven Secrets #2 – Don’t Make it to the End/Plot Twist!
3. Batman #99 – No
2. The Amazing Spider-Man: The Sins of Norman Osborn #1 – Who Are You Again?
1. Detective Comics #1027 – I Don’t Want to Be Batman
Honorable Mention – Iron Man #1 – Seriously?
Must be how most celebrities feel on social media!
5. Thor #7 – Call Tony Stark (or Tony’s dialogue here)
4. Goosebumps: Secrets of the Swamp #1 – How Do You Play With That?
Great response to that question, and great first issue!
3. Batman #99 – That’s Not Good Enough!
Harley’s indignation and frustration shine through vividly here, and I find it hard to argue with her logic!
2. Seven Secrets #2 – Plot Twist!/Don’t Make it to the End
Interesting revelation with this cliffhanger!
1. Batman #99 – SNAP!
2. Batman #99 – Nightwing
1. Iron Man #1 – Unicorn!
Vote For Your Favorite Panel!
YouTube: Brant Fowler or Last Ember Press
YouTube: Dark Avenger C86
YouTube: Comic Book Corner 2.0