Welcome to Comic Frontline’s Top 5 Panels! Each week, the cast of Comic Frontline unite to pick our Top 5 comic book panels from the week, and then you all get to vote below on which panel was your favorite! In next week’s post, we will announce the winner from the poll.
Last Week’s Winning Panel YOU Voted for – Batman Urban Legends #1 – The Alley
Now, onto this week’s picks…
5. Spider Woman #10 – Hide
Jess knows she’s in trouble.
4. Captain Marvel #27 – Leg Day
3. Radiant Black #2 – Moral Compass
2. Thor #13 – Jane Vs Odin
1. Captain Marvel #27 – At The Bottom of A Bottle
Honorable Mention – Champions #5 – Hair Check
Rushing to save their friends, on a timetable, guards looming and what does Brawn do? Checks his hair of course!
5. E-Ratic #4 – Blonde Girl for the Knockout!
KRAAK! Hey, Kat, she did more this issue!
4. Nightwing #78 – Billionaire Butler?
So Alfred was rich?! Cool!
3. Spider-Woman #10 – My Butt Looks Amazing!
Love the play on the Spider-Man No More image, except she keeps the costume as she walks away! And I agree with her!
2. Thor #13 – Oh Crap!
That realization on Donald’s face when Odin informs him of just what he has done is priceless!
1. Nightwing #78 – Proud to Call You My Son
This whole scene and the reading of the letter was so touching and heartwarming, and very telling of the special relationship Alfred had with not just Dick, but the entire Bat family.
5. Spider Woman #10 – Jeff The Landshark
Did Jessica just replace her babies toy T Rex with a Jeff the Land Shark stuffy? Love the nod to the character.
4. Spider-Woman #10 – My Butt Looks Amazing!
3. Nightwing #78 – A New Robin
2. Nightwing #78 – Your Security
1. Nightwing #78 – A Hero Without A Mask
This one panel makes me really miss Alfred. So well said.
Vote For Your Favorite Panel
YouTube: Brant Fowler or Last Ember Press
YouTube: Dark Avenger C86
YouTube: Comic Book Corner 2.0