Chasm teams with the Goblin Queen Madelyne Pryor? We talk about that, and welcome guest Ruben Najera to talk about his professional skateboarding, stunt acting, his Eisner nominated comic shop and his story in The Best Archie Comic Ever!
Chasm & Goblin Queen Team Up + Ruben Najera on Best Archie Comic Ever! | Comic Book Weekly
This week on our comic book podcast, we talk about Chasm teaming up with unlikely ally, the Goblin Queen, Madelyne Pryor!
And we welcome on writer Ruben Najera to talk about his career and his story in The Best Archie Comic Ever!
We also talk Amazing Fantasy 1000, Gwen Stacy’s Return, CW shows cancelled and more!
Main Topic: 1 Hour, 22 Minute Mark
Plus Big Books, Top 5 and Most Anticipated.
This week, we are joined by a very special guest, writer Ruben Najera!
He shares his story of growing up on the border of Mexico and the US in California and traveling back and forth between the two. He talks about getting into skateboarding and stunt acting in his 20s, opening a twice Eisner-nominated comic shop, and writing his first comic story in The Best Archie Comic Ever, on sale June 15th!
- CW Cancels Several More Shows Including Naomi
- She-Hulk Trailer
- MJ is a Mutant
- Dan Slott Returns to Spider-Man
- Chasm Teams Up with Goblin Queen
- Jason Todd to Become a Green Lantern for Dark Crisis?
- Meet Teen Justice
- Trans Mutant Joins Marvel in Pride One-Shot
- Gwen Stacy Returns
- Flash Search for Barry Allen Arc
- Marvel Celebrates Amazing Fantasy Anniversary
- Venom’s Sleeper Agent Gets New Look
- Hulk Vs. Thor: Banner of War Alpha #1
- Crossover #13
- Jurassic League #1
- Captain America: Symbol of Truth #1
- Batgirls #6
- Nocterra #10
- X-Men #11
- Transformers: Last Bot Standing #1
- Eight Billion Genies #1
- Moon Knight: Black, White and Blood #1
- Grim #1
- Naomi Season 2 #3
Mike’s Top 3
- Life Zero #4
- Batman/Superman: World’s Finest #3
- Thor #25
Brant’s Top 3
- Nightwing #92
- Savage Avengers #1
- Earth-Prime #4: Stargirl
YouTube: Brant Fowler or Last Ember Press
YouTube: Comic Book Corner 2.0